Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Soccer in the Bay

Well... it is pretty much the only form of exercise that I take part in (ok other than the mountain climbing part.. and the occasional jogs around the area)... I really enjoy my weekly Thursday sessions (at least until before school starts) of soccer with my colleagues and people from bball.

Last Saturday, soccer was even more exciting as ed and myself joined up with some locals (well local enough) to play soccer. It was really a good exercise as it was full field soccer, so there was a lot of running, requiring tons of stamina - something which I sorely lack. The experience has inspired me to go play soccer again coming saturday. =)

Anyway this post seems to be very random, so I shall end off on a random note. My new soccer boots bought last Wednesday:

No comments: